Tuesday, February 1, 2011

It's time to bake-ing :)

 

Half cup of butter

A cup of water

3 eggs

flour sugar and etc...

*All those ingredient had well prepared on the table. So that means I have to bake today :)

Baking is my hobbies since I was a kid. 
 It really gave me a fun time when I tried to help my mom to mix this 
and that ingredient.
*Even not really hard for her to bake by herself. :p
By a cake we can get sad especially when the cake was not well bake. 
Get the happiness when our cake are done 
by successfully ! :D
I love art so much.
I really love to get in art work such as photography and drawing arts.
But by baking a cake 
I easily get passionate when decorating it! :) 
*Its really fun especially we have all those deco things and tools. I guarantee I will be in my own 
fantasy till I forgot to blink my eyes...

Butter cake + chocolate cream :)
Here where my passion get started! hehe
*I'm so sorry to those are talking to me rite now...
Really can't focusing on what are you talking about :p

Taraaa!! HAHAHA :D
Finally its finish !
*On this time I only have my strawberry rice ball and chocolate cream as my 
deco item :(
I wish my mom will buy whipped cream, cherry's, white chocolate,
all kind of chocolate rice in all over colour! HAHA
 
Ahaaa!!! He will always be my first customer! :p
*But some time he will be my servant for me to giving order to get this and that ! HEHE
Pity of you rite? :p
But that is what going happen when you are still being my little brother yaw! HAHA 


 Mr.butter cake...
I'm sorry because have to cut you into the piece's...
I wish I could put you into the frame.. :p
I have to!
I have to !
 *All my family members were boring because have to waiting soooooo long for get you into their stomach ! HAHA

 


 

2 comments:

  1. fairy,do you bake or just decorating?if decorating i also can...hahaha....

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahhaa ! cett!
    of course i bake it too... :)
    my mom only prepared the ingredient only...

    ReplyDelete

Ape lagi,,,,komen lee