Saturday, April 9, 2011

oh god... I'm in stress right now ! :'(

UH! :( I'm not really happy with my thinking rite now... I'm really stress about my final exam. *especially in ACCOUNT ! What should I do? should I drop this subject? or Let it be? Take an account classes while semester break, then continue repeated my paper for the next semester? Or what?? What ever~~!! heh acc! You are totally success get mess up my head! Thank you.

But I have a habit while facing a stress. :) I like to sing a song on title caterpillar or in Malay we called it as `ulat bulu'...

Rule's on singing this song:
  •  You should change ALL the vocal letter in this song, to only ONE vocal letter that you wish to sing.*AIEOU please choose either one. 

  • The rhythm you may refer from me, Cathy's, Wan's, Tasya's or my other friend that had heard this song are sing by us. *because you never found this in YOUTUBE !
Ada sang ulat bulu, punya kaki seribu,
siapa jumpa kaki ku, kaki ku...
Jikalau tak nampak, 
terpaksa ku melompat dengan kaki seribu kurang satu!

*For example after we change the vocal to vocal `U' .

Udu sung ulut bulu, punyu kuku surubu,
su'upu jumpu kuku ku, kuku ku...
Jukulu tuk numpuk,
Turpuksu ku mulumput dungun kuku surubu kurung sutu ! 

 *Why not we try on vocal `I' ? :D
Idi sing ilit bili, pinyi kiki siribi,
si'ipi jimpi kiki ki, kiki ki...
Jikili tik nimpik,
Tirpiksi ki milimpit dingin kiki siribi kiring siti!




*Carry on with another letter okey ? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ape lagi,,,,komen lee