Sunday, January 16, 2011

We on module day.. :)


wuahaha :D The module are starting with some speech
in UITM mosque. So we have 
to wear a proper attire. 
*Even actually we should pay attention to the speech.
see? We don't. Still have time to 
say cheeseee!!  

cathy and zainab :)
They are photogenic rite? 
*but some time in malay we call it as 'photogedik!' 
HAHA. 
lurve you  :) 

 They are providing us with a breakfast. :)
Of course
NASI LEMAK
is the most popular breakfast food
in Malaysia... 

 DRAW YOUR FACE !
This is one of the activities in our module.
Let me introduce those faces . 
*I have to, Because it never seem like our face anymore! hehe 

 

 This is Fazira.. :)
Her drawing seem like she's is very naughty.
BUT YES YOU ARE FAZIRA ! 
grrrr~ 



 This is Azizi :)
He is the nice guy. Even he draw his face
like a evil :p
  This is IZZAH AZIZAH !!!
It totally fake becauce she's
not really chubby as this :p
hehe. Base on this picture. Its easy to recognise
whose this rite? :p
Hard Rock stlye of course it was ANNAL .
Long live with rock !!!
This is Amirul Hakimi . But my lecturer call him 
as 'galang' :p
On the right side. He show himself as a veryyyy
nice guy with the 'kopiah' on the head. 
But on the left side he quite bad with the spike
hair! haha 
And the last one is me. :)
Only you can judge me by looking at my negative and 
positive side .
hehehhe. After spending my whole day on our 
module. Its time to get relax with my friends.
We went to cycling .
*Try to be a kid. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Ape lagi,,,,komen lee