Thursday, January 20, 2011

work as a team !! :D

:) We woke up early in the morning
just to finishing up our BEL 
presentation project at PERHENTIAN 
CAFE. Its nice to see them
showing their commitment.

 Wan azhar as the group leader.
Me as the designer. Love to be a kid. Drawing and coloring :p
When he giving out the order. We all just have to 
say yess bos!!! :P
*this way can save us from his nagging.. hehe
 Yaya and Theha. :)
 Its fun when they are together here.
*Never let us keep in silent mood :p
 Its time to B R E A K F A S T you all !! 
Thank you to our big boss who
provide us R O T I  C A N A I as our breakfast...
*Cathy... you look happy hor? hehe
This is AMIR'S group.... :)
This group are here to touch up their project.
They also breakfast with us when amir willing to pay their commitment
with the roti canai.. 
*thank you Amir...

4 comments:

  1. hehe...
    yes of course :p
    love him so much.
    because I saw how hard he tried to be patience with me.
    saw on how he willing to sacrifice his feeling, just for suit with my feeling.


    * I know i have many sin with him :P did I care? hahahha

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you my dear,such a long time to wait you admit you feeling to me :) but i keep waiting you. hehe love you to farhan akma, thank again because you did see that i FIGHT just to win your feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am feeling too,i have many feelings...so,so....sofa so good,kerusi rotan not good...hahahaha

    ReplyDelete

Ape lagi,,,,komen lee