Friday, March 25, 2011

our TOURISM FIELD TRIP to kuala terenganu :)


Can you see the happiness? :) all this will happen when we try to maintain the harmony relationship in our life... For me HM1112A not anymore my classmate. But in further more alike my family... lurve ouls :) this picture I snap it when we went a tourism field trip . We manage to try Terengganu cruise boat, visit Taman Tamadun Islam where we get enhance our knowledge more in Islamic architecture... 

We are in front of TAJ MAHAL!!! weee~ 
*please dont trust me. I'm just kidding :P but its okeyh... even though it just a replica, it looks real as we are just being there! I hope by this trip, will get motivate us as tourism student to travel all around the world ones day. aminn....
They have to wore EXTRA VEST as their safety ! 
:P it's okey you guys.. it suit with your corporate outfit . hehhehehe.   

hey ! heyy! what a wonderful feeling when Hisyam get surrounded by all those girl :D
I doesn't care, because there are no gender rules on this cruise rite syam? hehe 
ps: this picture were taken when crystal mosque turn to be a background scenery...

 MASTURA AMALINA HASYIM! 

She was my course mate + roomate + sister + friend = and manymore...


Amirul Hakimi @ si galang manage to solve traffic conjunction at the sea? We should give him an appreciation cause by his good services . haha


HAHAHA! hot headlines! Annal sabree muda are now get a good collaboration with a sea monster to promote his cruise business in future. The sea monster willing to offer its selves to be taken as an attraction among the tourist! :) heee ~



- Crazy REpoRT BY fairys-


No comments:

Post a Comment

Ape lagi,,,,komen lee