Friday, March 25, 2011

surprise party for my birthday.. *can u imaging? (*:


This is a dialog or conversation between me and amir right after attending our last classes.... 
It run smoothly, till I does not put up any doubt to him (:



Amir : Paan, can you and ijah come to Perhentian cafe tonite? I want to teach you guys a new chapter of account subject.



Me : Oh yes! For sure we can amir.. : D

Amir : Okey good. So on what time that you think suitable for us to start the 'class' paan? *can you all imaging, I have to decide on what time we want to get started my own surprise party? :P crazy hor...?


Me : As usual, sharp on 8 amir... *smile at him like always. heeeee~~

On 8 at cafe perhentian. We get started our 'class' as we do before. Wan's, cathy and Amir also here as we promise on the day... Meanwhile we get focus on our lesson, amir get excuse himself get back to his room to take his calculator. *Quite logic for me to let him go.


Right AFTER HIM GET BACK............



1 minute 









2 minute









3 minute









4 minute











5 minute 


SURPRISE!!!!!!!!!
*honestly... i'm surprise with all this. You guy excellent in acting! haha




ARRRRRRR ....!!! haha! This is when i bet Amir to swallow the WHOLE cakes on my hand within a second. haha. He successfully swallowed it! *but why should I do it too? hmm.... :P

Thanks for all who those willing to arrange this party. Even I know you all are being busy lately...
I appreciate it you guys. :)


4 comments:

Ape lagi,,,,komen lee