Monday, March 28, 2011

Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrain :)


Tuesday. The most hectic day of my class. That we assume that we have `working’ from 8am till 10pm.
Hehe. But today we may have some rest. It was when we are having the most superr dooperr RAIN!


I woke up early on 6.45am. Act alike that I really exited to go to class . *haha. Even nothing in my head except. Urghh!! Why  should we have a class today??! Because the  Mr blanket + Mrs pillow + Madam mattress was soo cozy hugging me!
But its okey fairy’s… just leave them for a moment. You may meet them again after this. :)
*yes! I have to say the hypocrite word because I skip my Arabic class last week!! I have to pay for it by attend this class!


8am. I just preparing myself like always. *by only wearing the most simple outfit. Singlet + cardigan + scarf . because I really listen to my instinct that I we all going to get WET TODAY!


8.10am. Urge to do the final touch up. Suddenly I GET SLIP ON THE FLOOR!!! My knee get `accident’ with the door edge. How dare you Mr door…  :’(
*of coz la kan? On the rainy day. The floor easily become slippery. And me. Is one’s of their victim! :) p.e.a.c.e !  

8.30. The rain became MOREEEEEEEEEEEE HEAVY! Till I can’t see anything through my balcony. In addition, my knee having the good sensation :) I came out my final decision that

I SKIP THE CLASS…














AGAIN?
HAHAHAHA!   


p/s: I’m doing this post when there are nothing to do after I skip the class. Arh!

2 comments:

Ape lagi,,,,komen lee